Are you wondering about what actually guys hate in girls and the things that turn them off? Well, it differs from guy to guy, but there are some things that turn guys off and will make him want to stay away from you.
1. A closed mind: A lady who is not prepared to listen to a guy and strongly believes that she is the only sane person definitely will not make a guy happy. Have an open mind and listen to what the guy has to say! Don’t judge or simply jump to conclusions.
2. Trust Issues: Being possessive of your guy is good, but don’t cross the line and become insanely jealous and possessive. Constantly doubting your guy’s attitude towards other girls or querying about why, how and when he talks to other girls are some of the things that guys hate.
3. The Feminist factor: A guy does not want you to cling to him, and neither does he want you to totally disown him. He expects you to be able to care for yourself when the need arises, and let him show his macho side when he wants to!
4. Nagging: This is seriously a turn off! Guys hate girls who keep on saying the same thing over and over again. So, don’t nag. If you want something done and your guy doesn’t want to do it, find some other means of accomplishing it. Simple! 5. Suffocation: No matter how much the guy likes you, he will not become your slave. Give him his space and let him have some guys’ time. If you constantly call him, message him and keep insisting that he can’t do anything without informing you, you can be rest assured that the guy will run far and away from you!
6. Opinion: Guys do not like ladies who simply nod along to everything they say. And neither do they want someone who will disagree with everything. If you do not want to turn off guys, be a lady who commands respects and gives respect.
7. Appreciation: Some ladies take guys for granted. Assuming and believing that your special guy will be around forever will definitely turn the guy off. Let him know how much you appreciate his presence in your life from time to time. Don’t devalue his feelings, opinions or views.
8. Too much makeup: You need to put on the foundation, eyeliner and lipstick in such a way that your face looks beautiful, not like a joker.
9. Dressing up: If you dress shabbily, then there is no way you will attract men. If you hate your body or yourself, you will surely turn guys off. It is important to appreciate yourself first and dress like you love your body and face. Don’t show too much flesh. Give some room for imagination.
10. Attitude: Don’t be the snob kind, and neither should you be a push over. These characteristics will surely turn guys off. Be an easy going, happy and cheerful person!