1. Diddy – $580 million: The bulk of the Bad Boy Records founder’s wealth comes from non-musical ventures, namely his deal with Diageo’s Ciroc. The agreement entitles him to eight-figure annual payouts and a nine-figure windfall if the brand is ever sold—and Ciroc’s value has never been higher
2. Jay Z – $475 million: He’s still rolling in cash from megadeals like his $204 million Rocawear sale in 2007 and his $150 million pact with Live Nation the following year. He continues to hold stakes in Roc Nation, Carol’s Daughter, the Brooklyn Nets and, more significantly, the Barclays Center itself, while adding new partnerships with the likes of Duracell, Budweiser and Bacardi’s D’ussé Cognac.
3. Dr Dre – $350 million: It’s thanks mostly to his Beats by Dr. Dre headphones. A year after selling 51% of the company to handset maker HTC for $300 million in August 2011, Dre and his partners bought back half of the half they sold in 2012—and their investment continues to soar in value due to Beats’ whopping 65% market share of the premium ($99 and up) headphone market.
4. Bryan “Birdman” Williams – $150 million: Riding from his Cash Money/Young Money empire. His roster includes Drake, Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne (the latter crossed the $100 million threshold for the first time this year, by our estimates, but remains just outside the top five). Birdman also recently launched a YMCMB clothing line and a spirit called GT Vodka.
5. 50 Cent – $125 million: The bulk of his fortune came from heavy sales of his music, merchandise, video games and books in the wake of his smash debut Get Rich or Die Tryin’- and particularly from his payout for the sale of his stake in VitaminWater parent Glacéau to Coca-Cola in 2007.
Here is a list of my top ten sexiest nigerian male celebrity alive…In no particular order, they are listed as follows:
1. Jimi Ogunlaja
4.Oladipupo Ogundele – Dipp
9. Peter Okoye
10. Ngo Okafor
Nigerian super star singer, Peter Okoye of Psquare shares an insight into his life that his fans are probably not aware of.
Check out the 12 things below……..
Which is your favorite state in america – ATL.
What is your favorite football club – Chelsea FC.
When last you had a real fight – 2 years ago with Paul.
What is your favorite music of all time – MJ thriller.
Who is your best player in football – Messi and C Ronaldo.
What is your favorite city in Nigeria – FCT (Abuja).
Who is your mentor/role model – Late MJ.
Who is your Chelsea’s favorite player – Juan Manuel Mata.
Your favorite Nigerian home made food – Pounded yam and Egusi with goat meat.
If you weren’t an artist what else would you have been – International soccer player.
Are you a goodfootballer – Yup.
Do you sometimes wish you can just get away from the spotlight and live a normal life – Always.
After years of trying, Tiger Woods has finally regained his ranking as the number one golfer in the world. Tiger today Monday March 25th won the Arnold Palmer Invitational for the eighth time, returning him to the top of the world ranking, a position he vacated in October 2010 due to his sex scandal, failed marriage and various leg injuries.
Just one week ago Tiger Woods announced his relationship with Lindsey Vonn. I see she’s doing his body and soul a lot of good. Good for him!
Track time in style with Armani watches for men. A watch can be so much more than just a way to tell the time; many luxury watches are versatile tools with the ability to track dates, function as a stopwatch and more. A wrist watch can function as a masculine, sophisticated piece of jewelry, adding the finishing touch to any outfit. Browse a variety of watch styles, shapes and colors from Armani.
A round face watch with an analog face lends timeless polish to any ensemble. Many Armani watches for men feature large, round faces with a variety of different number styles. Choose Roman numerals for a vintage flair. For chic clarity, large modern numbers are the way to go. Prefer a sleek minimal look? Opt for a watch with simple straight line markers all around the face.
Make a bold statement with a square face watch from Armani. Watches with square faces add eye-catching straight angles, drawing attention to the hand and wrist. Square faces are great for men who like to wear their watches as jewelry, with some faces as narrow as the band for a bracelet type of look. For those who like their watch faces to stand out, there are many larger square face watches, including ones with thin bands as well as very broad bands that match the large face in size.
For active men, a water resistant watch is a great option. Whether it’s washing hands or going for a swim, most watches are worn all day long and exposed to the possibility of getting wet. Watches with water resistant styling can be safe from light liquid exposure such as hand washing or they can be fully waterproof to depths of 50 meters underwater or more.
Want a timepiece that doubles as a stopwatch? A chronograph watch might just be the perfect accessory for you. These watches feature one or more small faces inset into the main one to display the readings of the chronograph—a feature that transforms the watch into a stopwatch, timer and more. Chronograph watches are often luxury models with other useful features, including tracking the date and time, programmable alarms and more.
View Official pictures from Iyanya’s Sexy Mama featuring Wizkid video shoot, It was shot in South Africa.
A court in India today Thursday March 21st sentenced Bollywood top actor and host of India’s version of the Big Brother reality-television franchise, Sanjay Dutt, to five years in jail for the illegal possession of firearms in a case connected to a series of bomb blasts that ripped through Mumbai and were one of the deadliest terror attacks in the country.
Mr. Dutt was sentenced to six years in prison in 2007 for illegal possession of weapons that were supplied to him by men subsequently convicted in the bombing. That court cleared Mr. Dutt of involvement with the bombing plot. He has denied involvement with the attacks and said he asked for the guns to protect his family.
He appealed the decision at the Supreme Court and was let out on bail in 2007. He has remained at liberty since then until today. The court reduced his sentence to five years but said the circumstances and nature of offense was so serious that Mr. Dutt cannot be released on probation. Mr. Dutt, 53 years old, already has spent a cumulative 18 months in jail on related charges.
Mr. Dutt will have to surrender within four weeks to serve the sentence, the court said.